Friday, November 11, 2011

Friday Show and Tell: Nanowrimo Writing Buddies and low wordcount

Current word count:  3500 words.  Day 11 goal in order to reach 50,000 words by November 30:  18333.
Difference:  -14833.  Hummm.

Nanowrimo is going slowly.  It started slowly with writer's block?  I know what the story wants to be, but I've been having a hard time getting started and putting the story into words.  It's getting a bit easier, but now life is getting busier, with many other unforseen obligations and distractions.  But, I haven't given up.

This year I am looking for new writing buddies!  I don't really need to have a lot of interaction, but I need to see your word count to spur me to greater heights!  If you need a new writing buddy, leave me a comment or search me out on Nanowrimo.  User name is miraclewhip.

How are you doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment