Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Rachel's Campaign, The Book of Mormon Forum, and Nanowrimo

The past month and a half have been a wonderful adventure for me as I have participated in Rachel Harrie's Campaign Challenges and Joycelyn Christensen's Book of Mormon Forum.  I have spent many pleasant hours discovering new writing and blogging friends, reading their posts, and writing my own. Congratulations to all of the winners of the challenges!  You are all inspirations to me! As are those who have posted about The Book of Mormon.  Thanks to all of you who have read and commented on my blogs, and helped to make this new journey so interesting.  I look forward to reading more about my new found friends.

Now it is November, and I have begun new challenges, including fifth year of Nanowrimo.  I have a slow start  on my new story, (742 words so far today) so will keep this short.  If you're participating in Nano this year and would like another buddy, just drop me a comment or shoot me an email and I'll share my Nanowrimo info with you. 

Happy Writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment