Saturday, November 19, 2011

Saturday Show & Tell: Nanowrimo and Gratitude

This week's word count so far:  1,505 words 
Total word count: 5,005 words.

This is probably the lowest word count, slowest Nano ever.  Life happens, but I will not make excuses.   I will persevere. I will continue trying. I will carry on.  The day is not yet over, nor is the month.  For this I am grateful.

Gratitude:  Not only am I behind on my Nano, but I'm also behind on my November Gratitude Posts.  Here is my Gratitude Catch-up for the past few days:

Gratitude Day 16: I'm grateful for hand lotion and Chapstick and Burts Bees!
Gratitude Day 17: I'm grateful for the beauties of the earth.
Gratitude Day 18: I'm grateful for wonderful, faithful, hardworking husbands, especially mine!
Gratitude Day 19:  I'm grateful for books and for libraries!
 
What are you grateful for?

Now back to Nano, but before we go, here's a funny video that shows  What I could be doing instead of writing . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment