Saturday, March 30, 2013

Count Down to Blogging from A to Z



The Blogging from A to Z Challenge is almost here!   My posts here during the month of April will be an assortment of thoughts about Books, Blocks, and Blessings.  The topics will be things that make me happy and hopefully will be things you enjoy reading about too.    I've got a few posts ready and scheduled and a lot of other ideas outlined.   Some days I will review one of the books that I have read so far this year. (You can sneak a peak at what I’ve read either at Good Reads (see my side bar) or at my A to Z Book Challenge Post (see the other button on my side bar.) Some days I will feature quilt block patterns that I have been wanting to try. Hopefully this will encourage me to do a bit more sewing. On the remaining days I plan to share some of my favorite thoughts about blessings from my Random thoughts and Tender Mercies Blog.   I just went to check where I was on the blog hop list, and it took me a while to find myself . . . . but I finally did at number 578!  So check back starting on Monday April 1st as I attempt to complete the A to Z Blogging Challenge, and I look forward to visiting your blogs too!

No comments:

Post a Comment