Tuesday, April 28, 2015

X is for X-tra

(Note: Due to my Dear Mother's recent death and funeral, I have fallen behind in this year's A to Z Challenge.  Please check back in the coming week for the missing posts S, T, U, and V.)


X-tra, X-tra, Read all about it!

Have you ever wondered how you can discover your own family tree and what you can do to help others find theirs?   By getting involved with Indexing at Familysearch.org

Indexing makes records searchable online.  Everyone deserves to be remembered and you could help make this possible.  No special skills or time commitments are required, but you and I can help people from all around the world find and trace their ancestry for free.  Click on the following link to find short video that tells what indexing is and how it works:
Familysearch.org Indexing

Try it out and then come back and let me know how you liked it!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Marcy - I'm sorry to read this ... I hadn't picked up your sad news ... always a desperate time - which I appreciate as mine died 3 years ago in July ... my thoughts ... take care, do all you can and what's needed for you and the family, and as your mother would have wished. All the best - Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Hilary. We have had a good week remembering the life of my Mother and gathering together with family and friends. It is very hard at times, but she lived a good, full life caring for our family, sharing her talents, and her love of God with others.

    ReplyDelete