Sunday, November 6, 2016

I Am Grateful for Jesus Christ


I won't preach a sermon, but I will emphatically state that I know Jesus Christ is the Savior of this world  He is the mediator between us and God, our Eternal Father.  He is my brother and yours, and he knows and loves each of us  intimately . . . all who now live, who have lived and those who will yet live  He has experienced and suffered every physical, mental, and emotional, pain and anguish, regret, and sorrow that each of us has ever experienced.  He loves me.  He loves you.  He loves us all.  He has paid the ultimate price so that we may live eternally with joy and happiness, as long as we will follow his path.

Behold, I am Jesus Christ, whom the prophets testified shall come into the world.  And behold, I am the light and the life of the world; and I have drunk out of the that bitter cup which the Father hath given me, and I have glorified the Father in taking upon me the sins of the world, in the which I have suffered the will of the Father in all things from the beginning.

3 Nephi 11:10, 11

Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heat; and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

Matthew 11:29

Learn of me, and listen to my words; walk in the meekness of my Spirit, and you shall have peace in me.

D&C 19:23

Therefore ye must always pray unto the Father in my name; And whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, which is right, believeing that ye shall receive, behold it shall be given unto you.   Pray in your families unto the Father, always in my name, that your wives and your children may be blessed.

3 Nephi 18:19-21



There are so many places to find others who testify of Christ.  Here are a few links to a few of my recent favorites:

The Perfect Path to Happiness  by President Thomas S Monson

Oh How Great the Plan of Our God by President Dieter F Uchtdorf

Songwriter Michael McLean

Be Still, and Know that I am God, talk by Elder M Russell Ballard

No comments:

Post a Comment