Sunday, April 23, 2017

Faith in Jesus Christ



"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you, and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."

Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

"And it came to pass that the Lord spake unto them saying: 

Arise and come forth unto me, that ye may thrust your hands into my side, and also that ye may feel the prints of the nails in my hands and in my feet, that ye may know that I am the God of Israel, and the God of the whole earth, and have been slain for the sins of the world.

And it came to pass that the multitude went forth, and thrust their hands into his side, and did feel the prints of the nails in his hands and in his feet, and this they did do going forth one by one until they had all gone forth and did see with their eyes and did feel with their hands, and did know of a surety and did bear record that it was he, of whom it was written by the prophets that should come."

3 Nephi 11:13-15
The Book of Mormon, Another Testament of Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment