Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Blogtober Day 3: Project On The To Do List


So, I keep telling myself that I need to get sewing and quilting again.  I have so many different projects started, and none finished, but I do have a new project in mind that I want to get done this fall.  I believe that I have all of the materials that I need, but now I just need to decide on a pattern and make the time to sit down and do it.  I'm pretty sure that I want to use some version of a star pattern, probably two different star blocks.  I keep doing the research, but have not yet come to a firm decision as to what to do . . . and I keep telling myself  "next week after this event is over"  or "next week after the fence is painted"  or "next week after I make the chili sauce and the jam" then I will sit down and get started. 

Do you have a favorite star quilt block pattern?

No comments:

Post a Comment