Thursday, November 8, 2018

Grateful for Chocolate


I have been very blessed with an abundance of good chocolate recently.  We had plenty of chocolate goodies for the trick or treaters last week on Halloween, and still have quite a few pieces left in the big bowl on the dining room table, even though we have been munching at it all week long.  Good friends at work gifted me some of my favorite chocolate bars last month on my birthday, including Dove Dark chocolate bars and a very nice intensely dark chocolate Ghiradelli Chocolate bar that I have been nibbling at every afternoon this week.  Heavenly! Apparently they know me and my tastes quite well!  At a recent "getting to know you" activity at work each staff member was asked to indicate their favorite caffiene  source out of the following: coffee, Pepsi, Coke, Dr. Pepper, or Mt Dew.  Only one of my co-workers were at a loss as to an answer.  At first thought I responded "water" . . . then realized that of course the true answer was chocolate, preferably a good quality dark chocolate.  

A while back DH and I were also blessed to take a trip to Chicago with DD2 where we enjoyed dinner at Michael Jordan's Steak House and shared an absolutely wonderful creation:  their famous 23 Layer Chocolate Cake.  Enough Said.


Yes, I'm grateful for Chocolate!


No comments:

Post a Comment