Friday, November 1, 2019

I Am Grateful For Family

Just a few of the wonderful people that I am privileged to call family

Today I was able to gather with several of my siblings and their spouses for a family dinner at my brother's new home.  As my dear brother said in the text invite, we are best friends since birth, and it is always wonderful to be able to get together and chat and share memories and catch up on the news and events of each other's family and friends.  We are very blessed to be a family and for the parents and grandparents and the heritage and life that we share.

I'm also very blessed with an excellent, wonderful, kind and loving spouse, to be included as a part of his kind and loving family, and to share six children, two daughters in law, two almost three grandchildren with him . . . and to be able to enjoy their love and talents and be a part of all of their lives.

Family is truly one of my greatest blessings!



No comments:

Post a Comment