Wednesday, March 15, 2023

2023 A to Z Theme Reveal: Higher Education A to Z

 



I spent a good four years at the university a long time ago, and very significant portion of my day is currently spent at the local community college where I work.  I don't often mention my work in my blog posts, and I haven't blogged much about my own college years, so perhaps that will make an interesting and bit of a different theme for this year's A to Z Blogging Challenge happening during the month of April 2023. I'm not sure exactly where these posts will go. I attended a large 4 year university back in the day and I work at a large community college.   I'm definitely not an expert in all things regarding higher education but hopefully I can share a few tidbits from both types of institutions and my own experiences that might interest a few readers out there.   Welcome!

One of my favorite photos of the local campus -- taken the morning after a cold snap last fall.

  

1 comment:

  1. As someone who has been in Higher Ed his entire adult life this will be very interesting to me. I am looking forward to seeing what you post all month.
    The Other Side | Blogging A to Z Theme Reveal: Doctor Who

    ReplyDelete