Sunday, November 3, 2019

I Am Grateful For Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ


I have always been blessed to know that I am the daughter of a loving Heavenly Father.  Throughout my life I have been taught to love the Lord and God with all my mind, heart, and strength, and to love my neighbor as myself.   I am far from perfect, and struggle every single day to do better at living up to these expectations, but I am grateful to know that God knows me and has a plan for my life, and that he and my Savior, Jesus Christ are always there to listen to my prayers, guide me through life's challenges, and forgive me for my shortcomings when I am willing change and repent, because of their love and through atonement of Jesus Christ.

Here are a few of my previous thoughts and posts about my Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ:


He Knows My Name

Witness of Jesus Christ

Gratitude for a Loving Father in Heaven

Gratitude for Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment