Monday, May 28, 2012

#Writemotivation – Monday Goal Check

Header image and thumbnail

photograph by Hugh Lee and licensed
under CC BY-SA 2.0.

My Goal for May 2012:
Write at least 1 hour daily Monday thru Saturday. (This means working on my WIP)

7,137 words written last week. 
15,590 words written so far this month.

I was able to write every day this past week, Monday through Saturday.  I finally reached  and passed the 50,000 word mark in the manuscript I started for Nanowrimo last November.  I feel good about the progress I'm making finally, word by word, hour by hour, the story is being told.  It's far from complete, but someday, eventually, it will be there.  I haven't been blogging much, but I have been writing more.

Thanks everybody for your words of encouragement!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go, Macy! That is some awesome progress for the month! Keep it going next month, you got this! #writemotivation

    ReplyDelete