During April 2018 I will be blogging about my memories as MOM OF 6 from A to Z . These challenge posts will also be found at Random Thoughts and Tender Mercies http://marcysrandomthoughts.blogspot.com/
Wednesday, September 25, 2013
Hodge Podge Questions
1. What's one thing that's still the same about you as when you were young?
I love to read!
2. What's more important-history or science? Why?
Both and neither. It's all about balance. We need to learn from our history, and use science to help us improve on it.
3. Lima, kidney, string, garbanzo, black or pinto-your favorite bean?
Green string beans are the best, but I like them all.
4. What's something people come to your town to do?
Ski and/or visit the LDS Temple
5. When was the last time you were in a meeting? Sum it up for us in five words or less.
Sunday meeting with Primary Presidency
6. What special event would you like a VIP pass to attend?
I'll probably pass on the VIP pass. Just let me enjoy it with everyone else.
7. What's one piece of advice you'd give a writer?
Just keep on writing
8. Insert your own random thought here. Take time to recognize and appreciate the good things in your life: family, friends, cake & ice cream, books, sunshine and fresh air, rainbows etc etc etc
Link up your own answers at : Hodge Podge Questions from This Side of the Pond