Saturday, March 29, 2014

Marcy's Garden from A to Z

Last year I participated in the Blogging from A to Z April Challenge for the first time.  I had a good experience, but wasn't quite as prepared as I had hoped to be, and spent a lot of time trying to finish up quilt squares and come up with other topics to blog about.  There was a lot of time spent blogging and quilting when I actually should have been out in the yard and the garden planting and weeding.  So, this year my plan is to share a bit of what I'm doing and planting in my yard and garden during the April Challenge.  To be honest, I've already started planting a few things since cool weather crops need to be planted in March around these parts in order to produce anything worth eating, but I'll try to prepare some posts and some photos to let you know what I'm up to.  That way maybe I'll be a bit more inspired and motivated to get out and get the work done.

Are you Blogging from A to Z participant?  Would you like to be?  Just click on the link above or the one below to check it out!  (I'm 221 on the Blogging from A to Z April Challenge Linky, so if you're a neighbor there, I'm looking forward to visiting your blog!)

No comments:

Post a Comment